Inside every target are a double sealed amount of pre-weighed catalyst, instructions insert and a sealed bag of base chemical. The bag doubles as a mixing container to expedite preparation. You can have a target ready to shoot in 60 seconds or less! To detonate a set-up target, it must be shot with a rifle projectile traveling faster than 2200 FPS.
Sure Shot Targets is one of only a select few binary target manufacturers in the United States licensed by the BATFE! A manufacturer must hold and maintain a special license to handle and use the explosive-grade chemicals found in Sure Shot Targets. These targets do not contain inferior components such as fertilizer or other second-hand chemicals! This is the real deal!
- Sure Shot Center Fire Formula is 40%-60% louder,(lb for lb), than closest competition , Magnum formula is 500%-600% louder', (lb for lb), than closest competition.
- Utilizes highest quality explosive chemicals available commercially for personal use
- Catalyst is pre-weighed and sealed - no scooping or guessing
- Base chemical bag serves as mixing container
- Formula is not affected by differing climates or environmental conditions as far as detonation (NOT STORAGE)
- Only Binary Exploding Target we know of Tested By A 3rd Party Government Laboratory For Safety using the standardized B.A.M. methods and has been passed for sale to general public.
- Fast set up time - 60 seconds or less!
- Guaranteed 7 year shelf life
- Veteran owned business
- Veterans.Forward.Operating .Base. AKA: V.F.O.B. -Member
- Made in the USA
Warning: Misuse of this product can result in serious bodily injury, destruction of property, and/or loss of life or limb. Keep away from children. Use eye and ear protection and follow all firearm safety standards. Use only in clear areas free from all flammable material and debris that could become projectiles. Use at a minimum distance of 50 meters. By mixing this product, you state that you understand and will follow these directions, and release the producer and/or distributor of this product from any liability from the use or misuse of this product. Misuse of this product is a violation of federal law.
This product must not be mixed away from the location of use and should be detonated soon after mixing. Do not transport mixed product. Do not resell mixed product. Do not store mixed product. Comply with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding use of and/or disposal of mixed and undetonated product.
Once mixed, it is considered an explosive material so you can not transport it or store it without proper licensing (it must be mixed and shot on site).
Exploding Targets cannot be shipped to New York City; Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; D.C.; MD; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product.